Young Users Courses
Usability Week offers courses about a broad range of web and application design topics. Most courses are also available as in-house training. Each course counts toward UX Certification.
Everything you need to know to attract and impress the first generation of digital natives
- Who millennials are, and what we know about them from research
- How young adults use the web
- How to appeal to young adult users
- Building trust and striking the right tone
Create exemplary college websites with limited resources and organizational challenges
- Apply usability guidelines to enhance the brand, reputation, and credibility of your institution
- Find out what students want from university websites and how they decide to keep exploring or to give up.
- Learn best practices and success stories from universities who have been successful in making a business case for usability and demonstrating Return-On-Investment (ROI).