Get an inside look at the 10 best intranet designs of 2002 — this 158-page report is the only place to find this information, with 104 full-color screenshots of before and after designs, which are usually protected behind the organization’s firewall.
Comprehensive case studies inform you of the trends and challenges of the year, which you can use to improve your own intranet design.
The winning intranets were chosen by expert review based on design and usability, from a field of hundreds of nominations.
- Tips for incorporating successful design patterns onto your intranet
- Design templates and how to achieve a consistent look and feel
- Intranet portals
- Initial page, structuring according to employee tasks
- Presenting news
- Discussion boards and community
- CMS usability
- HR applications
- International collaboration, design unification, and country sites
- Development process for intranet redesigns
- Coordinating division-level and enterprise-level design
- Integrating two separate intranets into a single design
- Getting employees to post updates to the intranet
- Information on the methods and technologies used to achieve the vision within an organization's framework