Get an inside look at the 10 best intranet designs of 2012 — this 431-page report is the only place to find this information, with 187 full-color screenshots of before and after designs, which are usually protected behind the organization’s firewall.
Comprehensive case studies keep you up-to-date on current trends and challenges, which you can use to improve your own intranet design.
The winning intranets were chosen by expert review based on design and usability, from a field of hundreds of nominations.
- Tips for incorporating successful design patterns onto your intranet
- Evolving menu navigation
- Light boxes
- Early work on information architecture
- Content management
- Related links
- Lightning-fast access to coworker information
- Integrating employee profiles with wall feeds
- Non-work related information sharing
- Feedback to encourage participation
- Personas and user profiles
- Supportive and accessible management
- Collaborative design approach
- Information on the methods and technologies used to achieve the vision within an organization's framework