This 778-page report features 29 detailed case studies of the best financial company intranets since 2001. Financial companies have a long tradition of professionally managed development projects to centralize and coordinate company-wide services.
Through detailed case studies, screenshots and best practice examples, this report showcases trends and challenges of past winning intranets at banks, insurance companies, brokerage companies, and other financial services organizations.
The showcased intranets were chosen based on expert review of the design and usability of hundreds of nominated intranets, reprinted from the Intranet Design Annuals 2001-2014.
- 29 case studies of exemplary financial company intranets
- Design patterns that contribute to the winning intranets’ success
- Common themes among winning intranets
- Tips on how to incorporate usability fixes onto your intranet
- Methods and technologies used to achieve each organization's intranet vision
- Before and after designs, usually hidden behind firewall
- 444 full-color screenshots to show you what works