Get an inside look at the 10 best intranet designs of 2015. This 360-page report is the only place to find this information, with 149 full-color screenshots of before-and-after designs, which are usually protected behind the organization's firewall.
For the first time, this year's report includes an accompanying file with full-size versions of all 149 intranet images contained in the report, as well as a report index.
Comprehensive case studies and detailed best practices keep you up-to-date on current trends and challenges that you can use to improve your own intranet design.
The winning intranets were chosen by expert review based on design and usability, from a field of hundreds of nominations.
- Tips for incorporating successful design patterns and best practicies into your intranet
- Lessons learned and tips for improving the intranet design process
- Personalization and role-based information
- Responsive design and well-prioritized content
- Integrating and making the most of social tools
- Using gamification
- Structuring the site
- Publishing content
- Iterative development
- Search: filters, federated search and hover effects
- Flat design
- Accolade, a social housing office for affordable homes (The Netherlands)
- Adobe, a digital marketing and media solutions company (United States)
- ConocoPhillips, a gas and oil exploration and production company (United States)
- Klick Health, a digital health agency (Canada)
- Saudi Food and Drug Authority, an independent body ensuring the safety of food and drug, biological and chemical substances, and electronic products (Saudi Arabia)
- Sprint, a provider of wireless telecommunications products and services (United States)
- TAURON Polska Energia SA, hard coal mining and generation, distribution and supply of electricity and heat; the largest distributor and supplier of electricity in Poland (Poland)
- The Foshini Group (TFG), an independent chain-store retail group (South Africa)
- UniCredit S.p.A., a commercial bank spanning 50 markets and operating in more than 17 European countries (Italy)
- Verizon Communications, a telecommunications company (United States)
These intranets supported from 200 to 230,000 employees, with an average organization size of 52,200 employees.
See also: report with the 2014 winning intranet designs.